Vision & Values
Windrush Church of England Primary School values and supports all of its members as unique individuals. It is an aspirational, compassionate and caring school and a happy, welcoming and safe environment which promotes learning and self-confidence.
We are a school:
- Where children from all cultures and faiths thrive, learning skills and behaviours that will guide them their whole lives.
- That underpins teaching, learning and daily school life with Christian Values.
- Where all children from every background have the very best that the school community can give them so that they are challenged and inspired to achieve their full potential.
- A school that encourages work and play across the age range so that children and staff know everyone in the school community.
- A school that is a key member of our local community.
Windrush Church of England School offers a broad, deep and exciting curriculum which inspires children to love learning for life. We are a Church of England School with a distinct Christian character where we are committed to equality and inclusivity and welcome children and families of all faiths and none.
We challenge and inspire our children to develop their potential and a strong moral character through our Christian values so they will be respectful, courageous and compassionate and learn to look beyond themselves for the good of their community and the world beyond.
Our school has a strong culture of aspiration for all where children will be inspired and challenged to be the best that they can be.
We will do this by:
- Making every individual feel valued and included;
- Having high expectations for all:
- Strong role models to guide and encourage our children on their educational journey;
- High quality learning experiences every day
The children at Windrush School will flourish through the loving, respectful and compassionate relationships they make and will be enabled to:
Learn, love and live – life in all its fullness (John 10:10).